Use the following simple steps to uninstall eScan for Windows -
1. Go to Start, All Programs and then navigate to eScan for Windows. This will open submenu of eScan for Windows.
2. Click Uninstall eScan. This will start the uninstallation process.
You will be asked to confirm the uninstallation of eScan from your computer through a pop up message.
3. Click Yes to continue with the uninstallation process. The uninstallation process will start.
4. You will be informed through a Pop up message on successful uninstallation of eScan for Windows.
5. Click OK to finish the installation process.
6. Restart your Computer
In windows 7 and above, you can directly search for eScan for windows and then continue with the above steps
You can uninstall eScan for Android by the following methods:
1. Do a long press on the eScan app icon on your device , the recycle bin/ un-install option appears,
drag and drop the eScan app icon into the bin, eScan will be uninstalled from your device on confirming
the uninstallation request.
2. Open eScan app and tap on the Additional module and then tap on uninstall.
Enter the eScan administrator code and deactivate the device administrator rights to uninstall eScan for Android
You can uninstall eScan for Mac in the following ways:
1. In the dock, click Applications icon, on the applications grid stack, click eScan folder, on the eScan grid stack,
click Uninstall eScan icon.
2. In the dock, click Finder icon, on the finder window, click Applications, double click the eScan folder,
and then double-click the Uninstall eScan icon or right- click the Uninstall eScan icon, and click Open.
3. On the menu bar, under Finder menu, click Go menu, click Applications, and on the Applications window,
double-click the eScan folder, and then double-click the Uninstall eScan icon or right-click the Uninstall eScan icon,
and click Open